Ocean Case Co. Ltd.
Ocean Case Co. Ltd. is Atlantic Canada's largest supplier and manufacturer of reusable shipping cases and containers. We operate from a 10,000 sq. ft. facility equipped with the latest in C.N.C. manufacturing machinery and specialized tools. We carry a large inventory of hardware and raw materials and can turn out cases quickly to meet tight time lines. We also have a large stock of Pelican and Nanuk cases for pick up or quick shipping.
Ocean Case is a leading manufacturer and supplier of reusable shipping cases and containers. We are based in the Aerotech Business Park at Halifax Robert L. Stanfield International Airport, Canada. Ocean Case is strategically located to ship custom cases worldwide.
Ocean Case Company Limited utilizes a state of the art 10,000 square foot facility located in the Aerotech Industrial Park, Nova Scotia. We have the latest equipment and technology to construct our ATA cases exactly to your specifications.
- Omnitech 5' x 10' CNC Router
- FOAM: Our foam department also includes die cutting machinery and a number of Dynatec hot melt glue application systems.
- BEAM SAW: Our Selco Beamsaw is capable of automatically cutting up to 14'x14'x4" panels. This allows us to cut as many as 6 to 8 cases at a time; saving time, money, and ensuring accuracy. All case dimensions are saved in the saw's CPU and case files can be called up easily for duplicate orders.
- WORKSTATION: All of our cases are hand assembled and the workstation provides an ergonomic work area for our employees. Each workstation includes a rotating lift table, anti-fatigue mat and all hand tools and riveters within easy reach.
- Extrusion Cutting Line
- SHEAR: The RK Machinery plate shear is capable of shearing a 1/4" steel plate.
- V-NOTCH SAW: Our Elumatec and Pertici saws V-cut our tongue and goove extrusions for a wrap around the case valance.
- SLIDING TABLE SAW: Besides our CNC equipment we have several cutting machines available including this Technomax Slider 14” and 10” table saws.
Our Construction Process
Ocean Case Company Limited has maunfactured thousands of shipping cases for hundreds of different applications; Audio equipment music gear and recording equipment, Art, Avionics, Communications, Computers displays and projectors, Documents, Lighting, Sales Samples, Sports equipment and more.
Click on our Facebook link to get latest news, pictures, projects etc.
Ocean Case Co. and its employees take Covid-19 seriously and have put procedures in place to prevent the spread of this terrible virus. We are still open our normal business hours but if you are coming to visit please give us a call first. We would ask that no more than two people visit at a time. Please wear a mask and use the hand sanitizer provided on entry. Thanks..we're gonna get through this..