- The Ocean Case case construction process
- 1: All Interiors are cushioned with foam. Our case engineers can determine the proper foam and density for your application.
- 2: The walls of our cases are constructed using quarter or half inch laminated panels of different materials.
- 3: Standard exterior is a high impact A.B.S. plastic. Exteriors of aluminum, and fiberglass are also available.
- 4: Double angle aluminum extrusions.
- 5: Heavy duty ball corners.
- 6: Choice of foam lined and custom interiors.
- 7: Recessed spring loaded handles.
- 8: Wide range of accessories including card holders, shipping labels etc.
- 9: Each case has a unique serial number.
- 10: Recessed twist lock catches.
- 11: Protective corner clamps attached with four rivets.
Ocean Case Company Limited has manufactured thousands of shipping cases for hundreds of different applications; Audio equipment music gear and recording equipment, Art, Avionics, Communications, Computers displays and projectors, Documents, Lighting, Sales Samples, Sports equipment and more.